Registration is Open!
Register now for Leading Inclusively: Transformative Change Across the Globe
Join us at Agnes Scott College on Thursday, October 13, 2022 for the Third Annual Women’s Global Leadership Conference, Leading Inclusively: Transformative Changes Across the Globe.
Thursday, October 13, 2022
9:00am – 5:00pm
Gaines Chapel, Presser Hall Agnes Scott College
141 E College Ave Decatur, GA 30030
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, Agnes Scott College has been committed to providing the highest-quality education to our students and maintaining learning environments that are safe, supportive and equitable.
Fall Semester Update: August 17, 2022
Campus Events and External Guests
- At this time, we plan to reopen Evans Dining Hall to external guests who follow our campus health and safety protocols. These protocols will be clearly noted on signage outside of Evans. Until this recent surge recedes, please wear a mask and ask your guest to wear a mask while obtaining food in the food service area.
- We will also continue to hold events that include external guests. Event guests must be vaccinated/boosted or exempted (with masks) to attend. For larger-scale indoor events with many guests, we advise all attendees to wear a mask.
- The CDC continues to recommend that individuals wear a mask indoors – in public settings. We encourage you to wear a mask during in-person gatherings and in other indoor group settings. You do not need to wear a mask if alone in an individual space.
- We honor every community member’s choices regarding mask wearing. As such, please carry a mask at all times.
- For classroom settings, mask requirements will be at the discretion of the individual faculty member. Unless required by faculty members, masks remain recommended but optional in classrooms.
- Masks are optional outside for vaccinated and boosted individuals.
- Unvaccinated individuals who have been granted an approved exemption must wear masks at all times.
- Residential students will receive a KN95 mask and two (2) at-home antigen tests at check-in for future use as needed.
- Commuter and graduate students may receive their mask and at-home antigen tests (if needed) from the Wellness Center between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Vaccinations and Boosters
- For students or employees who are immunocompromised and community members age 50 or older, the CDC continues to recommend that you receive a second COVID-19 booster. We highly encourage you to do so as well. If you have not done so already, please check the CDC website to see if you are eligible to receive your second booster.
- The variant-specific boosters are currently in development and should be available in late September. You will be eligible to receive the new booster- even if you receive your second dose now.